- Marine policy on all sectors at local and regional levels
- Site Selection and Project Management
- Constraints analysis (GIS)
- Resource modelling and route selection
- Feasibility studies and scoping for EIA
- Preparing environmental statements
- Stakeholder management and consultation
- HRA / AA (Natura 2000 Sites)
- Survey Design and Management
- Habitat and species surveys (contracted out to our many contacts in different disciplines)
- Finfish and shellfish analysis (inc. spawning, overwintering (lobster and crab), nursery, feeding grounds, migratory pathways, interactions and population studies)
- Underwater sound and impacts on migratory / marine fish fauna
- Data compliance with the EU INSPIRE Directive.
Visit our Project experience to see what Marine Services we’ve done before….