Xodus Group have supported many North Sea and global oil and gas projects. Marine Atlas Consultants have supported Xodus Group since 2013 with the provision of Fisheries Intensity Studies that have enabled their clients to seek consent for their developments.
For previous studies in this area our involvement has included:
- Site selection sensitivities.
- Provision of fisheries data.
- Interpretation of supporting studies (navigational risk, noise).
- Assessment, development and implementation of mitigation measures.
- Consultation with local users through to international bodies.
We have worked with a large number of developers, including Chevron, Marathon Oil Decommissioning Services LLC., and Universal Pegasus.
Please contact us if you would like to find out more concerning the Fisheries impact review process.