Xodus Group have supported many of the wind and tidal renewable energy projects within United Kingdom waters. Marine Atlas Consultants have supported Xodus Group with the provision of Fish Ecology and Commercial Fisheries Impact Assessment Report Chapters that have enabled their clients to seek consent for their developments.
For previous studies in this area our involvement has included:
- Site selection sensitivities.
- Provision of fisheries and fish ecology data.
- Salmon collision risk modelling.
- Interpretation of supporting studies (noise, benthic, navigational risk, etc).
- Assessment, development and implementation of mitigation measures.
- Consultation with local users through to international bodies.
- Fishing surveys.
- Essential Fish Habitat mapping (biotope level).
- Cumulative and in-combination assessments.
We have worked with a large number of renewable developers, including DP Energy, Statoil ASA and OpenHydro.
Please contact us if you would like to find out more concerning the impact assessment process for Fish Ecology and Commercial Fisheries.