We offer a tailor-made service supporting marine management projects at all stages of their development, from capturing information, data analysis to data management, interpretation and final reporting.
Our expertise is:
- Subsea cables – marine operations, permitting,
- zoning aquaculture, renewables and cables,
- oil spill sensitivity mapping,
- EIA – benthic, marine mammals, commercial fisheries and fish ecology impact assessments,
- developing marine policy (including Strategic Environmental Assessment),
- data compliance with EU INSPIRE,
- cumulative impacts,
- capturing new information for marine areas (such as identification of recreational space or important fishing grounds), and
- writing marine spatial plans.
We have a proven track record of:
- facilitating investment certainty for developers;
- providing a connection between various authorities and/or environmental management;
- giving communities a “voice” in the planning regime; and
- helping industry make the economic benefits of conservation a reality.